Announcing the 300hr Teacher Training ~ Begins Fall 2017!
300 Hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training with Director Jessica Jollie and Expert Faculty Members begins in October 2017!
Have you completed your 200hr training and are you ready to become a 500hr RYT? Are you eagerly passionate about diving into the depths of the Science and Art of Yoga? Look no further, Life-Long Learner…Yoga Landing is extremely excited to offer an in-house 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program! This Yoga Alliance Certified Program will expand upon your foundational knowledge by covering advanced and comprehensive topics. It is designed to be completed in your own personal time frame, whether that looks like one year or over five. You’ll be able to chose from a range of Weekend Immersions & Individual Workshop topics that you are most personally interested in studying. Each weekend will be guided by an expert Faculty Member who is recognized for their particular field of yogic study.
• A completed 200hr Teacher Training Certification from Yoga Landing OR any Yoga Alliance certified yoga training school
• $150 non-refundable Enrollment Fee with Application
**170hrs (of the total 270hrs) must be taken with Program Director Jessica Jollie (this also will be clearly denoted on registration)
• 30 HOURS :: Student must spend 30hrs either teaching OR utilizing the training education through appropriate format
• Once all above requirements have been met in full, student will send in a $50 Completion Fee to officially graduate from the program and receive a 300hr Yoga Alliance Certification
Tuition & Payments
• $150 non-refundable Enrollment Fee
• Each Weekend Immersion & Workshop will be priced and paid upon individual registration. Early Bird prices will be available.
• $50 Completion Fee once all 300hrs are completed in full
*Credit Card Deposits are accepted.
*Upon acceptance into this training, you are entitled to practice at the Student Rate plus receive an additional 20% off class packages & memberships at Yoga Landing throughout the duration of training **as long as you maintain taking a minimum of TWO 300hr-approved Weekend Immersions per year.
Techniques, Training & Practice
• A Deeper Look at the Following Types of Hatha Yoga: Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Hatha, Yin, Restorative
• An Exploration of Pre/Post-Natal Yoga, Senior Yoga, Chair Yoga, Yoga for Trauma & PTSD
• Advanced Pranayama Techniques
• Meditation Techniques
• History of Yoga
• Sanskrit Revolution
Anatomy & Physiology
• Advanced Exploration of Anatomy & Bio-Mechanics
• Lines of Energy
• Tristhana Method
• Safety & Alignment Principles
• Teaching Techniques & Sequencing
• Creativity for Class Experiences
• Authentic Communication
• Enhancements through Props
• Symptom Specific Instruction
• Developing a Private Practice
• Facilitating Small Specialized Groups
• Personalized Practice Guidance
• Teaching Practicum
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, & Ethics
• Professional & Ethical Teaching
• Business & Ethics of Yoga
• Teaching with Ayurvedic Principles
• Lifestyle as a Yoga Adept
• Holistic Health
• Karma Yoga
Yoga Landing at Warehouse Row in Chattanooga, Tennessee!
How To Apply
Download and complete an Application (PDF), and mail it with your $150 Enrollment Fee to:
1110 Market Street, Suite 204
Chattanooga, TN 37404
(We gladly welcome in-person application deliveries as well)